Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and resolve medium and complex network problems (LAN, WAN and MAN)
- Use appropriate tools to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
- Assist in the creation and design of network solutions to keep up with and accommodate infrastructure expansion.
- Collaborate with Team members, readily share information with others.
- Assist in the implementation of major IT Infrastructure initiatives.
- Stay abreast of current technologies; make recommendations based on knowledge and research.
- Work on complex problems and provide innovative suggestions for solutions.
- Actively seek customer input and take responsibility for customer situations if necessary.
- Identify inefficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Willing to travel across the whole country for Network connectivity setup for Branch sites/ATMs/Offices.
- 1 year experience as a network engineer preferably in a Networking or Banking industry supporting complex products.
- Degree or Diploma in Network Engineering, Prefer for CCNA Certified.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience router and firewall with Cisco, Juniper, and HP, Watch guard & Fort iGATE products and technology such as GRE, IPsec VPN, Routing & Switching, VLAN, and Firewall Policy.
- Good knowledge Tunnel failover, Link bonding, Network security & Monitoring.
- Network Layers Troubleshooting skills, Problem solving skills, Interpersonal skills, and Communication skills