Marketing Supervisor (Male Only)
Automotive and Other Industries Business Group of CP Group
Since 1924 after CP Group has been established, CP Group has explored the global business continuously.
Since then, on January 1st, 1985, CP Group established the first Joint Venture motorcycle company in China and then 1992, the 2nd motorcycle company in China of CP Group was established. Both produced
motorcycle with most advance technology from Japan. CP group also established several automotive parts manufacturing companies in China and Thailand after then.
Early of 2013, CP Group set up a car manufacturing company in Thailand with the brand and technology from Morris Garage (MG) of The United of Kingdom (UK).
From 2014, CP group started to survey and research the automotive and other industry in Myanmar and finally decided to invest motorcycle business in the country.
From December 02, 2015 has set up CP Motor services Co, Ltd for the purpose of market survey research and variety of service field.
On 13 January 2017 established CP Motor Myanmar Cp., Ltd. to be the motorcycle manufacture in Myanmar. The company targeted to build the number one in the country with advance technology, high quality, best service and affordable price to supply and server Myanmar market and users for all
category of motorcycle products and parts.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality and safety in every CP
The key to our success lies in our ability to controlend-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processedinto tasty, ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance, and pharmaceutical.Establish since 1921, 500 largest Companies in the world (The Fortune Global 500)
Automobile Business, MG CAR in Thailand, Motorcycle in China, Caterpillar in China, Carburetor, Injection and Automotive Parts, Industrial Pump, Industrial Zone Development in Thailand, Vietnam. Experience
in Automotive and Industrials more than 30 years ago.(Production, R&D, Sales & Marketing, Purchasing and Management)
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Salary : Depend on your performance and skills Working Hours : 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM Off Day : Sunday & Gazette Holidays Allowance : Breakfast provide
Marketing Supervisor (Male Only)
• Male Only
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing Major is more preferred)
• 30 years and up
• Experience of 5 years in marketing field and Social Media
• Strong Knowledge in MS Office an Graphic Design
• Good command and communication skills in English.
• Must work in Mandalay and able to travel.
• Must work under pressure.
• Welling and prefer to communicate with customers.
• Have a car driving license.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing and managing all communication and digital (online) to make strategy, campaign, media, and execution.
• Manage brand presence & customer + prospect experiences for all communication and social networking including corporate website,
Facebook, YouTube and etc.
• Review and validate new technologies and keep a brand at the forefront of developments offline and online + digital marketing.
• Maintains, revises, updates and keeps monitoring corporate communication offline and online, website, Facebook, YouTube and etc.
• Lead and liaison with agencies in all areas of offline and online digital to make timelines and deliverables
• Coordinates with other departments to update and revise campaign and information through corporate’s communication and online/ digital channels
• Evaluating all communication method including social monitoring research and use statistical analysis and reports, visitors, fans and customer data, segmentation, insights, and trends, to create campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all communication and online, digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• To coordinate with the IT Department and headquarter team to ensure that each campaign is well managed in all phases i.e. develop, testing,
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all communication and digital, online marketing
• Perform other related duties as assigned