Milestones in our History
Our journey began with a building materials trading business founded by U Yang Ho in 1997. Just one short year later we started providing construction and steel structures engineering services. In 2001, we diversified again with the manufacture of office automation and fire-resistant safes from the outset, our commitment and goal has been to bring the most innovative product s, services and machinery to improve living standards in Myanmar.
A stage of strategic development commenced in 2004 when we moved our head office to Shwe Pyi Tha Industrial Zone. The following year marked the start of the fabrication of roofing, siding, decking and sectional products. We expanded our business units in Nay Pyi Taw and Mandalay in 2006 and 2007 respectively. Our investment in fabrication lines for heavyweight structural steel revolutionised the construction sector in 2008.
Diversified Development (2009-2012)
Further strengthening of our market position was undertaken with the set-up of CNC fabrication lines and H Beam welding lines in our steel structure facilities. In addition to this, our expansion was followed by a period of diversification into other complementary areas of the construction industry. In 2009, we established Asia Concrete Products and three years later we moved into heavy machinery and equipment rental services.
Diversified Investment (2013-present)
Mottama Holdings was founded in 2013 to consolidate our position in the market and we also established two other entities, Myanmar Aquariums and Prime Metal. Min Dhama Company, Excellent Office Automation, Maha Land Development were all instituted in 2014, Min Dhama Steel Structures in 2015 and M Tower in 2016. This period of strong, diversified investment continued in 2017, with the formation of three additional companies, namely; Mottama Development Group, Min Residence Property Management and Grand Yangon Public
To capitalise on our good reputation in construction, manufacturing and trading, in order to become the most reliable business partner of industry estate and infrastructure development in Myanmar.
To be an honest, efficient, innovative and caring organization committed to the construction sector and the growth of the nation by providing quality and value for money to clients and making a strong contribution to society.
Four Pillars of our Business Structure
1. Construction Group
2. Manufacturing Group
3. Trading Group
4. Investment & Development Group
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry and lunch provided by company.
- Review M&E drawings and specifications for continuity and coordinates the activities between the sub-contractors, and with any additional specification divisions.
- Manage the M&E interference drawing process, issues the review and coordination of interferences in all documentation, and on-site.
- In consultation with the Project Director, reviews the monthly progress drawings
- Provide assistance to site management team in reviewing costs for additional scope of work submitted by the mechanical & electrical sub-contractors.
- Provide an overall assessment, on a monthly basis, on the progress of the mechanical & electrical works, and advises on any areas causing due concern.
- Chair and record minutes for M&E trade coordination meetings, and participate in additional meetings as required.
- Participate in the development of the site schedule along with field review and update of the schedules.
- Prepare RFI (Request for Information) for consultant, RFA (Request for Approval) for client, material requisition, equipment requisition, start of construction M&E process, inspection request, mechanical & electrical test, monthly progress claim to Tendering Dept.
- Perform other assigned duties if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum seven years relevant working experience in construction industry.
- Able to respond well to pressure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good oral and written English skills
- Good knowledge in Engineering Drawings – Auto CAD and MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete administrative work aspects (reporting) and on-site working experience is required.