Amigos International Co., Ltd is a Myanmar national company and is officially registered in 2010 with the company registration number (1950/2009-10) at Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development, Directorate of Investment and Company Administration.
Amigos International Co., Ltd is a company that serves as Myanmar local official representative for import and distribution of geodetic surveying instruments and Construction Material Testing equipments used at Construction work such as Soil, Concrete and Asphalt Testing Equipment, Environmental and Weather measurement tools, Horticulture Research Equipment, Oil and Gas Exploration Equipment, Geological and Geophysical Investigation Instruments, Teaching Aid Instruments, Science and Laboratory Testing Equipment from world top companies, providing services for the sold products, operation trainings, technical assistance, maintaining and repairing by running the Service
The company's Scope of Products and Services are described as below.
• Geodetic Surveying Instrument
• Soil, Concrete & Asphalt Testing Equipment
• Water Quality Testing Equipment
• Weather, Environmental & Horticulture Equipment
• Hydrographic Survey Instrument
• Geological & Gemological Testing Instrument
• Geological Investigation Instrument
• GIS Data Collection Equipment and Software
• GPS & GPS Tracking System
• Chemical & Glassware
• Geodetic Survey & Digital Mapping
The competence integrity that being able to genuinely speak up about our product and our service no matter what struggle or obstacle we encounter is the DNA that has to exist deep inside the blood of everyone in
Amigos, from operational staffs to top management level.
Developing the qualities and lives of the employees, supporting the Customers' businesses improved through our products and services, always balancing between the three points of (1) employees, (2) company, and (3) customers as an equilateral triangle, and creating the better lives for long-term serving employees at Amigos.
(1) To strive for our staff's constant development in skills, qualities and attitudes.
(2) To establish an always positive-thinking Organizational Culture by forming with employees of positivity in morale & attitude and of good ideas.
(3) To build an always joyful workplace.
(4) To create an Organization with always-telling-the-truth characteristic.
(5) To steer up our standard to the top in the respective fields through proportionate control of agility and energy.
(6) To create ever going work-life balance.
"Trust only one you can find here"
"Everything is measurable."
Manager (Geomatics Surveying and GIS Services) Male (1) Post
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
knowledge in Geomatics, Engineering, GIS, Photogrammetry, Remote sensing and
- Excellent experience in using with mapping tools software.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate with potential customers
to get survey projects from them.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to plans, directs, and coordinates work of survey parties, and related staff,
engaged in surveying earth's surface and preparing reports and map.
- Ability to manage and control survey parties and projects, and reviews and certifies
completed work to satisfy legal requirements with certified accuracy.
- Understand organization policy and develop or interprets it to staff.
- Able to calculate estimate budget for unit, team, group or organization within
project area of responsibility.
- Monitors new technology, and evaluates, test, learn, study and practice on new equipment
and new surveying methods.
- Selects new staff for employment and takes disciplinary action when necessary.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to
direct others in survey proposal preparation.