Bainworks-Total International Schools in Yangon and Taunggyi provide students with excellent preparation for their next step in higher education.
In the 10 years since our founding, Brainworks-Total Group of Schools has expanded to 10 branches with over 3000 very motivated students, and 500 dedicated teachers and staff with ongoing expansion plans. We are an
approved Cambridge School as well as holding both “ISO9001 and ISO14001” accreditations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of campus equipment, tools, and facilities.
- Delegates duties and supervises all maintenance work.
- Able to train the team and people development skills.
- Excellency in Communication, Leading and Inter-personal skills.
- Schedules preventive maintenance program.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Oversee the general cost control aspects for the maintenance of the Campus.
• Preferable If Bachelor of Engineering but can apply any degree.
• Have the experience in supervising or managing the maintenance process of electrical and water supply.
- You shall enjoy days off and gazette holidays.
- Attractive Salary Package depends on your experience.