Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
- Responsible for MIC process and all MIC matters.
- Coordinate between commercial, supplier, treasury, accounting, warehouse and shipping for import matters.
- Arrange shipments, prepare documents to shipping, manage pricing information, prepare pre-landed cost sheet, provide advance and clear advance and release requisition to Treasury department.
- Must be up-to-date on regulatory changes and adapt appropriately.
- Responsible for reducing costs as well, and negotiate freight rates.
- Supervise / give instruction to invoice controller team.
- Verify IC, consolidate, review and analyze invoice control report.
- Verify suppliers invoices vs supporting document/ recheck invoices vs purchasing order—check/approve mismatch invoices vs order.
- Check and ensure of accuracy (no duplicate delivery, prices)
- Check and approve returnable payment to/from suppliers.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Myanmar national, Male/Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3-5 years working experience in accounting, finance, logistics or related
- Positive attitude towards work and able to work under pressure environment
- Multi-tasking skill and hands-on person
- Proficient in computer skills especially MS Excel, Oracle Finance is preferable
- Very good command of English