M.E.P Design Engineer
HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Attractive Salary + Allowance
M.E.P Design Engineer
Job Description for MEP Design Management Engineer
1. Ensuring the quality, progress and cost of MEP design items delivered through the organization and supervision of design consultancy contractors.
2. Proposing design ideas, participating in technical evaluation and ranking consultancy contractors in order to select contractors who are capable of project implementation experience of the company.
3. Monitor and supervise the design process of the consultant according to the current design standards and the terms of the signed contract.
4. Checking and accepting design, making proposals for payment of design contracts and ensuring the quality of dossiers and accuracy of payment values.
5. Working with PEs and authorities in Myanmar to agree on a design plan as prescribed
6. Explain the design to relevant parts, inspect the construction and installation work and propose handling of design conflicts in the construction to ensure the project schedule, quality and costs.
7. Design / check the design drawings of the consultant according to the current design standards.
8. Working with investors providing telecommunications services & investing in building waves, ...
1. Professional qualifications: University degree or higher in Electrical System, Heat, Water Supply and Sewerage; Having an appropriate and practicing design practice certificate.
2. Work experience: At least 07 years of experience in related fields, 5 years of experience in the same position.
3. Requirements on knowledge and skills:
4. Understanding of real estate market and products.
5. Knowledge of construction techniques, technologies and materials.
6. Proficient in design software: AutoCAD, Revit, ...
7. English: 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
8. Work organization and planning skills.