City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. (CMHL) is Myanmar’s largest retail chain,currently employing more than 6,800 employees. The City Mart Group started as a modern supermarket in 1996 in the north wing of Bogyoke Aung San Stadium but has since expanded into many different aspects of modern retail trade such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, baby stores, convenience stores and bakery & coffee shops. The stores are primarily located in the cities of Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyitaw.City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. was ranked 31 in Myanmar for the fiscal year 13/14 Income Tax Ranking, and 5 for the Commercial Tax Ranking Myanmar Index.
City Mart Supermarket
The City Mart Supermarkets are catered to urban households focusing on good food and quality lifestyle. Currently 21 City Mart Supermarkets have opened in Yangon and Mandalay.[Many City Mart Supermarkets have pop-up stores inside them for beauty products, pharmacy, wine & spirits, kitchen utensils etc. Most stores have a wide selection of foreign products.
Ocean Supercenter was the first Hypermarket to open in Myanmar in 2006. It is known as the one-stop place for shopping food, clothing, beauty products, household products and much more. There are currently 7 Ocean Supercenters located in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
Marketplace by City Mart
Currently offering a wider range of international and premium products in Yangon. One of the best-stocked outlets in Yangon offering special treats like locally produced coffee and chocolate products. Opened in 2011 as a premium supermarket brand in the Golden Valley shopping center. Second outlet opened in 2013 at the FMI Center Parkson.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry Provide Lunch Provide Special Provident Fun Provide
We are looking for a Logistic Executive to plan and coordinate daily product shipments. Applicant should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including storing goods, dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles. Applicant should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations. You should ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and supervise the shipments from Distribution Centers to the retail stores
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Ensure cold chain products are maintained/transported within a specified low-temperature range
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers and monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Ensuring strict vehicle servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Organize training sessions for employees/drivers (e.g. proper use of machines/vehicles and handling of hazardous material)
- Complying with transport laws and regulations.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, and customer issues
- Utilize vehicle management systems/technology to provide better logistic services
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
Proven working experiences as a Transportation Manager and Logistic also
Knowledge of supply chain management and familiar with Logistics system & Vehicle Management software
Excellent Organizational skills & problem solving abilities
Ability to supervise and train the staff