Amigos International Co., Ltd is a Myanmar national company and is officially registered in 2010 with the company registration number (1950/2009-10) at Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development, Directorate of Investment and Company Administration.
Amigos International Co., Ltd is a company that serves as Myanmar local official representative for import and distribution of geodetic surveying instruments and Construction Material Testing equipments used at Construction work such as Soil, Concrete and Asphalt Testing Equipment, Environmental and Weather measurement tools, Horticulture Research Equipment, Oil and Gas Exploration Equipment, Geological and Geophysical Investigation Instruments, Teaching Aid Instruments, Science and Laboratory Testing Equipment from world top companies, providing services for the sold products, operation trainings, technical assistance, maintaining and repairing by running the Service
The company's Scope of Products and Services are described as below.
• Geodetic Surveying Instrument
• Soil, Concrete & Asphalt Testing Equipment
• Water Quality Testing Equipment
• Weather, Environmental & Horticulture Equipment
• Hydrographic Survey Instrument
• Geological & Gemological Testing Instrument
• Geological Investigation Instrument
• GIS Data Collection Equipment and Software
• GPS & GPS Tracking System
• Chemical & Glassware
• Geodetic Survey & Digital Mapping
The competence integrity that being able to genuinely speak up about our product and our service no matter what struggle or obstacle we encounter is the DNA that has to exist deep inside the blood of everyone in
Amigos, from operational staffs to top management level.
Developing the qualities and lives of the employees, supporting the Customers' businesses improved through our products and services, always balancing between the three points of (1) employees, (2) company, and (3) customers as an equilateral triangle, and creating the better lives for long-term serving employees at Amigos.
(1) To strive for our staff's constant development in skills, qualities and attitudes.
(2) To establish an always positive-thinking Organizational Culture by forming with employees of positivity in morale & attitude and of good ideas.
(3) To build an always joyful workplace.
(4) To create an Organization with always-telling-the-truth characteristic.
(5) To steer up our standard to the top in the respective fields through proportionate control of agility and energy.
(6) To create ever going work-life balance.
"Trust only one you can find here"
"Everything is measurable."
Logistics Manager - Male/ Female (1 ) Post
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in logistics management, supply chain, or relevant field.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of freight forwarding regulations and Incoterms.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from order processing to the arranging shipment for importing.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with suppliers all over the world.