Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.
The company now engaged in engineering, project management, project construction, supervision of electrical power, civil construction, material handling and process industries. The company is significantly well known in Energy & Electricity sector, Infrastructural sector, Industrial sector, Telecom & Information Technology sector for its fast & satisfactory customer service and highly regard as leader in each sector it exits.
Barons Group of Companies comprises of following companies with specialist quality of service in each sector Barons Machinery & Engineering Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Construction Co., Ltd, Barons Tele-Link Services Co., Ltd, Barons Industrial Technology Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Pte. Ltd, Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd etc.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Salary based on Performance and Quality Works. Attractive Benefit Package
Summary of Responsibility Scope:
Logistic Coordinator of Bidding & Procurement Department is responsible in performing custom clearances and arrangement of necessary permits, arrange transportation to sites and keep records, records for material receiving schedules in warehouses and sites and for timely domestic logistic support of the projects under execution.
- Any Graduate
- Age under 30 years old
- Must have traveling experiences and local transportation arrangement
- Can travel frequently
- Minimum (2) years experiences in Logistics Field
Primary Job Descriptions
(1) Assist logistics supervisor for effective logistics support to operation project site.
(2) Conduct cargo unloading at port and transportation to sites in accordance to the rules and regulations and adhering to safety regulations
(3) Enquiry local way road, air , rail way and boat for logistic transportation support.
(4) If assigned, assist material transport and inventory keeping at project sites