Padauk Shwe War Port and Petroleum (PSW) is a newly established joint venture company with fuel storage and distribution facility under construction at the Port of Thilawa. This state-of-the-art facility built by world leading oil & gas Engineering and construction company will be Myanmar’s first automatic process-controlled fuel distribution terminal to be managed by a Singapore based third party professional consultant company.
Wholly owned by Myanmar’s largest fuel importer and distributor, PT Power/Best Oil Company, PSW strives to improve the quality of life by powering the way forward for all Myanmar people and the community through the supply of fuel in a sustainable manner. All our operations are conducted in a socially and environmentally responsible manner so as to benefit the communities where we have the activities.
What Company Offers
Our Core Values begins and ends with a commitment to our customers, to our communities and especially to our employees. PSW is committed to the safe and sustainable operation of its facilities. A PSW career is a guarantee for a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect all the training and work opportunities to realize your full potential and a reward system only commensurate with your performance and capacity to grow. At PSW, you’ll enjoy a work environment and the career development opportunities only a multinational company can offer to help you make your mark on your career unmatched elsewhere.
Why you should join us
PSW’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer-centric, best-in-class and sustainable fuel distribution terminal for Myanmar. And at PSW, our passion is to find the solutions and innovations in order to power the growth of the community in general. Whether you will be working in the operations team or in the general administrative side, we will be relentlessly working to make all members of the team achieve their career dream of a lifetime. And together we can change Myanmar for the better.
Our workplace and culture
At PSW, we believe in putting our people first so that we get to carry out all activities in the right manner the first time and every time. Most of all, we believe in holding ourselves responsible for making sure that all of our employees and customers get what they need, when they need it.
1. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Logistics Leader, Logistics Analyst is responsible for the execution of customer ordering process by liaising with the customers and operations group for the planning and scheduling of all product movement in and out of the terminal. These include vessel, barge and truck movements. The Logistic Analyst is also responsible for the vetting of all incoming vessels/ barges/ trucks for its suitability to load or discharge at the berth or truck loading bay.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for planning logistics activities using the TMS system.
· Responsible for keying in of orders from the client into the TMS system and other related as assigned.
· Coordinate with the operations department to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters on the ordering process.
· Coordinate with the Client representative and other government agencies such as the Myanmar Port Authority.
· Vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for suitability to load or discharge at the terminal.
· Take necessary and appropriate actions to interface with the clients when there are operational issues involving high figure variance.
· Together with the Logistics Leader, conduct investigation on the high variance and its reporting on appropriate resolution.
· Ensure records are documented and correctly filled in and filed.
· Ensure orders are correctly executed and timely issued to the operations team.
· Ensure smooth operations of the dispatch room for trucks, minimizing waiting time.
· Taking over the role of the dispatch team when necessary
· Ensure timely updates of stocks to the client.
· Ensure proper planning for vessels, barges, and trucks.
· Part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety-operations during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Order fulfilment rate
· Order cycle time
· Positive feedback from fellow employees and customers for the successful completion of tasks
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to read and interpret documents & the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Proficient with MS Office programs
· Experience in oil terminal with vessel, barge, and truck operations
· Experience in Operations, Logistics, and Production Planning, and/or Supply
· Lean Six Sigma experience
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Supply Chain Diploma or certificate.
· At least 3 years' capacity as an Logistics Analyst (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 5 years’ experience as an Assistant Inventory Analyst
· APICS certification