RMA Group, from its headquarters in Bangkok with over 7,500 employs has an operational presence in 15 countries across 5 continents. It continues to be the partner of choice for leading automotive, automotive leasing service, equipment, services, and food brands in Southeast Asia & beyond.
The history of the business and its mission today is defined by a long-term commitment to support the needs of customers in developing market economies through its five areas of operation: automotive distribution, infrastructure, engineering, hospitality and financial services.
For over 30 years, RMA Group has developed enduring partnerships to support the needs of its clients worldwide, underpinned by its core values of innovation, integrity and endurance. Since then, RMA Group has taken that experience across the world, with businesses in Europe, Central Asia, USA, Australia and Sub-Saharan Africa as well as its core operations in Southeast Asia.
Last but not least, as an employment option, RMA aims to be an employer of choice with a talented & motivated
team focused on discovering the potential abilities of employees from its extensive multi-cultural and multinational working environment.
It is also exceeding the requirements of our customers, whilst maximizing all ASEAN Economic Community
opportunities as well as being a leading company in Southeast Asia.
- Logistics Management
- Develop and maintain consistent processes for inbound/outbound logistics operations ‘in country’ for all divisions
- Directly support the logistics operations for Automotive and Comin divisions in Myanmar.
- Collaborate with our local partners and make sure processes are correctly defined and implemented.
- In collaboration with the Bangkok HO, develop and manage relationships with logistics suppliers focusing on the country and regional needs, based on specific criteria: prices, lead times, service level, flexibility
- Provide consistent reports to Logistics Manager (tracking, issues, delivery times, costs etc.)
o Sales Support
- Working with the group’s divisions, provide sales and tender support in terms of ensuring the correct logistics solutions and pricing and timelines.
- Keeps an updated database of freight rates using qualified suppliers, to the major delivery points within the country
- Liaise with customers when required by the sales/sales admin and tender teams
o Technical Responsibilities: (key technical responsibilities of the role)
- Ensure that RMA maintains up-to-date knowledge of qualified logistics suppliers in country.
- Maintain up-to-date information on customs regulations, import/export processes in country.
- Understand the key differences in shipping the range of products provided by RMA (i.e. parts, vehicles, over size equipment etc.)
o Financial Responsibilities: (key financial responsibilities under the administration of the role)
- Ensure that logistics costs are consistently managed and under control.
- Check the details logistics expense in supplier’s invoice and respective quotation
- Provide forecasts and estimates to Finance/Accounting (cash flow planning for operations)
-Keep record of any logistics expense paid for each shipment.