Logistic ExecutiveTan Chong Motor Holdings Group
1.To be collect data from Production,PDI,After Sales by daily basic and record KD arrival date,allocation dealer in daily report.(Report to MD)
2.Prepare the TRMC report(foreign countires meeting report)for monthly basic.
3.Update the Vin Number (each car)summary to after sales department.
4.Monitoring necessary materials,wheel balancer,accessories usages for vehicles which import from various countries.
5.Planning the materials and accessories to ensure timely delivery to Plant.
6.Ordering and dealing for accessories parts for production in-need by time.
7.Preparing order process for each supplier MOQ standard (minimum order quantity) with standardize requirement.
8.Dealing with agencies for shipment schedule and arrange for payment.
9.Arranging and monitoring for logistic related matter such as; DOL,UF and all the financial process.
10.Ah-hoc duties assign by Manager.
1. Any graduate & other related diploma holders are preferable.
2. Age between 25 to 35 years old.
3. Minimum 3 years of handling procurement and outsourcing network.
4. Able to use Computer well such as literate with Microsoft Office Application, IT and email.
5. Excellence in communication skills to all level and suppliers,
6. Able to work under pressure with sense of business ethic.
7. Good Communication in English.
8. Willing to work in Bago on mid of 2019.