Company vision and mission
Central Park Preschool offers an education that is both progressive and child-centered. With a strong focus on practical learning, it provides a wealth of opportunities for children to explore and develop their creative and capable minds.
What we do
The project-based approach offers children the opportunity to investigate topics that are relevant to their everyday life and experiences. It offers a myriad of ways to learn about different topics, depending on the
interests and abilities of each child, and allows for meeting the needs of diverse learners. The projects will not only nurture independence and cultivate curiosity but also develop confidence and social skills in young children.
Why you should join us
We provide training as well as professional development opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our workplace and culture
We are a fun-loving, friendly, close-knit team.
· To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the young learners
· To promote students’ growth through play and various activities
· To plan and implement engaging and developmentally appropriate lessons
· To be knowledgeable about effective teaching methods and best practices
· To manage students’ behavior positively and effectively
· To keep a record of students’ performance to show progress
· To collaborate with parents to ensure that learning at home and school are consistent
· To communicate with the management about the needs of the classroom and the school
· To lead and train a group of 1-3 assistant teachers
· To organize and participate in extra-curricular and after school activities
· To carry out additional duties the Principal or School Director may reasonably request
· To provide support for the vision of the school in order to maintain its success
. Must hold a certificate, a diploma, and/or a degree in Early Childhood Education
· Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
· Must be 25 years or older.
· Must have an English Proficiency Level equivalent to or higher than IELTS band 6.5
· Must love working with young children
· Must be an enthusiastic individual
· Must be a creative thinker
· Must be a team worker
· Must be an effective leader
· Must be open-minded and ready to learn
· Must be adaptable to new situations