Junior IT Engineer ( Myint & Associates Telecommunications)MPRL E&P Pte Ltd.
Junior Engineer ( Myint & Associates Telecommunications)
Myint & Associates Telecommunications Ltd. (Myint & Associates Telecoms) is the information technology arm of the MPRL E&P Group
of Companies and in the business unit of Data Center Service as well as other IT Managed Services. We provide a wide range of solution such as Colocations, Cloud Computing, and Virtualized Computing Services. Myint & Associates Telecommunications Limited fully owns Myint & Associates Data Center which is the first Tier III Design Certificate Data Center in Myanmar accredited by UPTIME INSTITUTE. Myint & Associates Telecommunications Ltd. is seeking applications from dynamic and highly motivated candidate for the following
Job Title : Junior Engineer (G- 3)
Duty Station : Yangon Office & Project Locations
No. of Position : 2 positions
Reporting to : Lead Engineer
Submission Deadline : 15 November 201
Duration : 1 Year with the possibility of extension
- Provide 1st to 2nd level support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving of desktop PC, server problems (hardware, software and application), network issues (WAN, LAN, WLAN) and related peripherals (printer, scanner, PDA etc).
- Perform installation, setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC, servers, OS, applications,
software and related IT peripherals
- Manage hardware and software requisition as well as the inventory for all IT equipment
- Support investigation and resolve network problems.
- Apply with specified maintenance procedures. Carry out agreed network/server maintenance tasks
- Monitor the activities of the server, network and related activities of Data Center if required
- Monitor and manage the incident management system and fulfillment of user request.
- Work with internal departments / Teams to restore service.
- Perform 24/7 shift duty and operational support on field site ( If require )
- Perform administrative tasks to support the daily operations
Minimum required knowledge & experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer, Electrical & Electronic Engineering (IT), Information Technology, Information Communication Technology or other relevant Diploma/Certificate
- At least 1~2 years background experiences in related environments
- Positive attitude and flexibility in the workplace.
- Good background knowledge in administration of Microsoft / Linux / VMware / Cisco platforms
- Good interpersonal skills and analytical skills