Junior Human Resources Assistant (M&AS)MPRL E&P Pte Ltd.
Junior Human Resources Assistant (M&AS)
Jr. HR Assistant will be handling daily HR Operations such as Staff Attendance, Leave Record and also perform the basic functions of the HR Department and ensure the maintenance of HR records.
· Check daily staff attendance and leave record.
· Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance and to ensure employee punctuality.
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR memo / documents / certificates as per the requirement of Sr. Management and HR department.
· Assist in Daily Operation of the Human Resources Department.
· Assist in Training Program for new staff and existing staff.
· Assist to Training Arrangement, Training Attendance Record and Training Hours Calculation.
· Prepare monthly HR meeting presentation by PowerPoint Slide.
· Involved in HR Software Solution process.
· Performed other related duties as required.
· To perform special / new assignment / duty by Sr. Management / HoD.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· Must be University Graduate (or) equivalent level (Dip in HRM and/or other Int’l HR-related certificate is preferred).
· Minimum 1-year experience in HR field.
· Must be a team player and high motivation, commitment to work and can work under pressure.
· Ability to work independently and handle multi-tasks.
· Having a sense of problem-solving and organizational skills.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and able to use the Internet & Email.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English/ Myanmar.