Junior Earthwork Engineer
To exceed global expectations and be a leader in quality, efficiency, innovation, sustainable development and continued prosperity.
Providing the utmost services for the satisfaction of the client in terms of quality, cost and time. Embrace the challenges presented by internationalized, higher specification and more competitive market that is emerging.
What you do
Max Myanmar Construction Co., Ltd was incorporated in 1997 and has successfully built and accomplished diversity of construction projects. Our business includes design, build and management of construction projects. We provide quality sustainable construction together with good project management and innovative construction ideas for both private and public projects. Our projects comprise of Port Extension project (Earthworks), Dams and Reservoirs, Residential, Upgrading, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial, Residential Development Projects, High-Rise Building, Infrastructures, Factories, Educational, Social, Health, Recreational, Office Buildings and Hotels. Construction is also gaining a strong foothold in land redevelopment and infrastructure investment opportunity as a developer. We invest heavily to improve on the productivity of our business as this is the niche for the construction industry to grow steadily. It allows us to enjoy significant and sustainable cost benefits as compare to our peers in this industry. This achievement is testament to our company’s effort to push for sustainability via the inclusion of specific energy and environmental-friendly features and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide and supervise technician direction and accountability for the earthwork.
- Take the responsibility for the surveillance, coordination and the review of the earthwork design, in order to deliver to programme the design package for the site construction.
- Coordinate and organize the meetings and liaison with the project to design development.
- Solve and search the solution of unexpected solutions such as design changes, technical requirements, suitability of detailed designs and meeting with design quality, etc.
- Manage for the responsible designer the interfaces (technical and functional) between earthwork and roads and associated design packages.
- Comply with the related policies and procedures.
- B.E (or) B. Tech (or) A.G.T.I (Civil)
- at least 1 year experience in related field (or) fresh graduate
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skill and technical skill.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Able to work everywhere
- Able to work in earthwork field.