Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.
Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.
Jr. Marketing Officer
The function of the Jr. Marketing Officer required to support the sale and marketing department and supply the marketing brochure and marketing support materials on time.
Responsible and tasks
- Responsible to check the order form daily and weekly and monthly. (Application name: De Heus order form and office stock report form)
- Responsible to arrange for the order by taking approval from Marketing Supervisor and Sale Manager.
- Responsible to control the supplier review with Marketing Supervisor 2 times per year.
- Responsible to check the inventory in the warehouse and prepare inventory in/out report weekly and monthly.
- Responsible to understand the marketing procedure ensure all procedure are shared from the Marketing Supervisor.
- Responsible to support in the digital marketing channels with Marketing Supervisor (such as - updating and replying the customer feedback)
- Other tasks as assigned by Marketing Supervisor.
- Any Graduate
Skills and Experiences
- Computer skill (excel)
- Driving skill
- 1 year work experience