Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.
The company now engaged in engineering, project management, project construction, supervision of electrical power, civil construction, material handling and process industries. The company is significantly well known in Energy & Electricity sector, Infrastructural sector, Industrial sector, Telecom & Information Technology sector for its fast & satisfactory customer service and highly regard as leader in each sector it exits.
Barons Group of Companies comprises of following companies with specialist quality of service in each sector Barons Machinery & Engineering Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Construction Co., Ltd, Barons Tele-Link Services Co., Ltd, Barons Industrial Technology Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Pte. Ltd, Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd etc.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry provided uniform provided Bonus/Increment SSB/Insurance
1. A.G.T.I/B.Tech/B.E(EP, EC, Mechatronics)
2. Age 20~30 Years
3. BasicComputer Knowledge
4. 4 Skill in English (Basic)
5. At least 1 year experiences in related field.
6.Must have Efficient Communication Skills, Reporting Skills and Good Interpersonal Skills
7. Willing to undertake duty related travel in field.
8. Manage proper record-keeping of site expenditures, tools & equipment checklists, labor check relation and others as described in Standard Operation Procedures of each project.
9. Maintain Sets of approved drawings, conduct performance test and maintain reports to submit to HQ project personal, sketch for variation orders to get approval from client and keep track of variation orders if necessary by the project management team at HQ.