Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
- B.C.Tech (IT)/ B.E (IT)/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) other relevant academic backgrounds
- Age between 27 years and 30 years old
- Good Experience or Strong knowledge in:
• Threat and Vulnerability management
• System Hardening
• Network Security
• Application Security
• Security Monitoring & Incident management
- Technical clarity and understanding of Firewall, VPN, NIDS/NIPS, Multifactor authentication, Internet proxies, Endpoint security, DLP, Log and event management (SIEM).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess or willing to take IT/Information security certifications
- Strong understanding of Information security standards such as PCI DSS and ISO 27001
- Managing and administering Vulnerability scanner, On-Premise and Cloud Endpoint Security Server, and Cloud based Web Application Firewall
- Conducts periodic scans of networks, systems, applications for vulnerabilities and work with system owners in remediation activities
- Work with system/network administrators to ensure Information security
- Review and monitor cyber threats via Firewalls (Web, Network, etc.), NIPS, Endpoint security and Vulnerability management systems
- Support Information Security Officer for compliance activities (PCI DSS, SWIFT, etc.) and other information security relevant activities
- Coordinate IT security projects, monitor, and track and escalate as required
- Detection, monitoring, analysis, resolution of security incidents via SIEM
- Maintain awareness of Information security regulatory and technology trends.