Indirect Channel Sales ManagerAnanda Livemore
• Within assigned channel, manage the 3rd parties to secure Customer relationship & customer CEX at POS level
• Within assigned channel, manage the 3rd parties to Secure the sales at POS level for all related segment customers
• Manage the 3rd party to secure the related POS Sales target
• Manage the 3rd party specific needs
• Define, manage all products, services & offers to be sold indirectly through the channel
• Coach and develop his sales team to improve B2C channels sales, to achieve individual sales targets and customer satisfaction, inter alia by:
o Ensuring the appropriate resourcing and organization of B2C channels sales team.
o Fostering co-operation and team spirit; assessing teams, advising on selection and training needs.
o Evaluating performance and appraisals on performance, productivity and quality of work.
o Ensuring internal communication; holding meetings; motivating on-to-one and team building.
o Intervening in sales and operational problems.
o Providing on-the-job training in professional selling skills and techniques: requirement-based selling, sales analysis, targeted prospecting, stages of a sales talk.
o Observing B2C indirect channels executives during customer interactions to assess and improve performance and sales results.
o Ensuring compliance with procedures in line with Service Level Agreement.
o Being interface between Indirect Channels Sales Executives and internal departments.
• To report on sales results and to provide inputs into the B2C sales strategy, objectives and productivity, inter alia:
o Analyzing and reporting accurate information on the indirect channels segment B2C sales results and market feedback.
o Preparing and submitting several status reports, highlighting trends and forecasting
o Giving feedback and advising regarding new products, services or sales activities; B2C market development, customer needs in value added services, prices and selling techniques, improvement of sales team potential.
• Facilitating good consultation and communication within own sales team, within the department and with other departments (B2B Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, IT, Technology, etc.); participating in indirect channels B2C sales meetings.
Minimum 5 years of working in B2C Sales, preferably in solution focused technology/telecom enterprises;
High degree of knowledge of B2C sales cycles and techniques;
High degree of knowledge of B2C sales management process
Well developed 3rd party contract management skills
Well developed knowledge of locally available distributor landscape
Professionally proficient in Burmese and English (preferred);