HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- Job Description for Export/Import Senior Executive
- Support to check the draft contract (DDP, DAP, CIF) with nominated supplier after got
approval letter and then cooperate to check and review with Legal and VN
purchasing Team to go final signing contract.
- Prepare the contract summary to apply MIC permit, Import License, tax exemption and
advance payment purpose
- Prepare details account information of supplier for T/T or L/C payment to nominated
bank after approved by Account/Finance department.
- Inform remittance status to oversea /local suppliers and send remittance copy for
their reference. Afterwards, always check with them for payment receipt in
order to do in time delivery for PMU’s schedule especially for DHL order and
arrange sea shipment at earliest
- Ask for confirmation about update account statement (SOA) from suppliers and report
to account department for their record
- Cooperate with VN Purchasing team, PMU and Finance closely so as to know the update order
status, payment request & delivery time
- Perform to get MIC permit, Import License & Tax exemption, L/C (or) T/T advance
payment in time for production-finished period by supporting the Import/Export
colleagues who apply license or run banking or arranging shipment process.
- Give Shipping instruction (S/I) to concerned suppliers or forwarder for arranging
shipment and sometimes air shipment
- Checking the shipping documents (Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, C/O
and Insurance) for custom clearance purpose and instruct to the original
shipping documents to be sent to
- Make announcement of cargoes clearance when the cargoes are cleared and inform PMU
and warehouse for cargo receiving purpose.
- Tracing the Customs Agent’s information.
- Check monthly Account Statement with suppliers list (especially to inform Invoice and
DO) to avoid lack information for Finance record after received the cargo.
- Support Manager to collect the data for gaining the target delivery time and
- Prepare the comparison report for local orders as per project required
- Follow up the cargo arrival , submitting Invoice and DO to Finance after delivered the
cargo to concern contractor via PMU