Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate between commercial, suppliers international, treasury, accounting, warehouse (DC) and shipping.
- Arrange shipments, prepare documents to shipping, manage pricing information, prepare pre-landed cost sheet, provide advance and clear advance and release requisition to Treasury for payment.
- Responsible for maximizing space capacity and coordinating schedules with the warehouse (DC).
- Must be up-to-date on regulatory changes and adapt appropriately.
- Responsible for reducing costs as well, and negotiate freight rates.
- Reconcile warehouse inventory against supplier invoices.
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least Bachelor Degree in accounting, law, and business administration or any related field.
- At least two years of experience in import and export regulations is a plus.
- Knowledge of customs and FTA regulations is preferably.
- Good systematic and leadership skill.
- Proficiency in computer skill.
- Good English communication.