Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical assistance, and provide solutions
- Perform onsite or remote troubleshooting on technical issues, including but not limited to, network, servers, workstations operating system, software and hardware issues
- Perform server, network, workstations and other IT project setup and installation
Qualification & Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in IT support and infrastructure administration
- Good communication skills in English language (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge and experience in supporting business IT infrastructure; Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Print Servers, Microsoft Windows
- Server OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Server, Email Protocols (IMAP, MAPI, SMTP), etc. is critical
- Excellent knowledge and experience in supporting business end-user IT infrastructure; Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Antivirus,
- Email clients, and safe Internet usage is required
- Require to work and participate in project as required, including non-business hour deployments (e.g. nights and weekends)
- Travel within Myanmar and oversea as needed for training or projects
- Knowledge or experience with programming and scripting, and Linux OS knowledge is a plus