Padauk Shwe War Port and Petroleum (PSW) is a newly established joint venture company with fuel storage and distribution facility under construction at the Port of Thilawa. This state-of-the-art facility built by world leading oil & gas Engineering and construction company will be Myanmar’s first automatic process-controlled fuel distribution terminal to be managed by a Singapore based third party professional consultant company.
Wholly owned by Myanmar’s largest fuel importer and distributor, PT Power/Best Oil Company, PSW strives to improve the quality of life by powering the way forward for all Myanmar people and the community through the supply of fuel in a sustainable manner. All our operations are conducted in a socially and environmentally responsible manner so as to benefit the communities where we have the activities.
What Company Offers
Our Core Values begins and ends with a commitment to our customers, to our communities and especially to our employees. PSW is committed to the safe and sustainable operation of its facilities. A PSW career is a guarantee for a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect all the training and work opportunities to realize your full potential and a reward system only commensurate with your performance and capacity to grow. At PSW, you’ll enjoy a work environment and the career development opportunities only a multinational company can offer to help you make your mark on your career unmatched elsewhere.
Why you should join us
PSW’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer-centric, best-in-class and sustainable fuel distribution terminal for Myanmar. And at PSW, our passion is to find the solutions and innovations in order to power the growth of the community in general. Whether you will be working in the operations team or in the general administrative side, we will be relentlessly working to make all members of the team achieve their career dream of a lifetime. And together we can change Myanmar for the better.
Our workplace and culture
At PSW, we believe in putting our people first so that we get to carry out all activities in the right manner the first time and every time. Most of all, we believe in holding ourselves responsible for making sure that all of our employees and customers get what they need, when they need it.
1. JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to HR & Admin Manager, the IT Executive provides front line technical support for all Information Technology (IT) users at the terminal by responding to, diagnosing and resolving personal computer, workstation and application-related problems. In consultation with users, management, vendors, this role also assesses and analyses computing needs and system requirements and provides recommendations for new/upgrade or revised software and/or computer systems to ensure safe and efficient operations.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Set up workstations with computers and all other necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
· Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners according to specifications.
· Provide help desk support for issues involving the use of computers, hardware, software, applications and operating systems.
· Regularly evaluating new technology and upgrade associated with IT systems, equipment and application software to ensure they meet the demands for office computing.
· Ensure data storage at the terminal is safe and secure.
· Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
· Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
· Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance for computers and other peripheral devices.
· Perform troubleshooting and diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
· Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
· Develop IT strategies and plans for the sufficient coverage of IT support and manage its operational budgets.
· Setting up accounts for new users.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Work orders completion
· Completion success rate
· First time resolution rate
· Average handle time
· Reportable health and safety incidents
· Positive feedback from fellow employees and customers for the successful completion of tasks
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
· Ability to read and interpret documents & the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and detail oriented.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction correctly.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Proficient with MS Office programs, including Excel spreadsheets – such as use of pivot table, look-up functions, etc.
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Degree or Diploma holder in Computing, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
· At least 2 years working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the Oil Terminal or Refinery Industry.
· Professional certification:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)