Established in 1996, AA Medical Products Ltd. has been making healthcare available across Myanmar for more than two decades. The company is delivering top medical healthcare products and services to millions of people every day. It has established a strong network across the country with 15 distribution facilities within all states and fleet of more than 150 vehicles. Its network servicing 19,000 hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and drug stores and allow AA Medical to reach every customers in every area of the country making AA Medical one of the largest pharmaceutical company in Myanmar.
We believe in making a difference in the communities we serve, not only improving healthcare, but also attributing communities & social welfare. We contributed cash, medicine, medical equipment, food, and other aids to different organizations. We are committed to supporting and implementing anti‐ malaria projects, with US based NGO (Population Service International), which are funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Department of Foreign Aids UK. With our extensive coverage of distribution network, malaria incidents significantly declined. We worked with UK registered charity focused of A4D NGO and providing the quality free glucometers, give educational talk, nutrition workshop to Type 1 Diabetes children.
We were committed to supporting the development of Nurses, Pharmacists and Medical Students in Myanmar and have launched a scholarship program for 20 nurses, 20 pharmacists, 20 medical students, for their university years. To update the latest medical technology and knowledge, we have donated various books to the Ministry of Health. To children and youths enduring obstacles as they grow up, we have donated 20,000 Chevrolet balls to help them cope with the challenges that they are overcoming. We have also donated 18 Chevrolet engines and nine transmissions to Technical Universities Nationwide to help with improving experimental skills. To facilitate the time to reach a catastrophe that just occurred, we donated a Chevrolet car to the Red Cross.
In Addition, AA Medical Products Ltd. helps in the human resource development in public sectors; we have supported three medical doctors and one pharmacist to study at Chung Ang University (ROK). One scholarship to study a PhD degree and three scholarship to study a Master's Degree in pharmacology. Working together with Ministry of Health, Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association & Myanmar Women Affairs Association, we gave Cervical Cancer Vaccines to underprivileged teenagers. AA Medical Products
Ltd. organizes the Women's Health Education workshops and seminars to share knowledges in Anemia, Reproductive health, Personal Hygiene, and Skin Diseases in major cities.
IT Application Specialist (2) Posts
- Troubleshoot End-users' problems, encounters, find out End-users' needs.
- Train applications systems to end–users.
- Follow ad-hoc problem-solving ways and consequences.
- Exercise daily operations according to guided documentations, procedures, manuals, standards, checklists, guides, helpdesk supports of IT Application systems including data, process and business flow of system.
- Trace and report problems of application systems including Off-the-Shelf to application leader and departmental manager
- If needed, provide solutions , suggestions and insight to upper management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides support for application users in the organization, achieving business goals.
- To enable technology to support the business in application area.
- Any graduate with Diploma and certificate from IT industry
- At least one year of working experience in related industry
- Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Basic knowledge of Database Management System (DBMS)
- Basic Knowledge of Business Operations and Accounting Rules
- Good Troubleshooting
- Good communication skills, Good problem –solving skills
- Positive- attitude, self-motivated and work ethics
- Good English communication skill
- Fair knowledge of Accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.