Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical assistance for ERP and non-ERP applications, and provide solutions quickly.
- Assist with deployment of new application, and updates and upgrades of existing application; including testing, generating test case and implement software on production.
- Setup, configure and maintain POS system, and weight scales.
Qualification & Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in IT systems and database administration
- Good communication skills in English language (written and spoken)
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge with SQL database system, SQL query scripting and database administration skills required
- Must have advance Excel usage skills, including but not limited to, VLookup, ODBC connections, and macros
- Experience in VBA scripting, and programming logic is a plus
- Require to work and participate in project as required, including non-business hour deployments (e.g. nights and weekends)
- Travel within Myanmar and oversea as needed for training or projects
- Knowledge in supporting business IT infrastructure systems is a plus