EMPS was established in 2014 starting with International Preschool and Primary school teaching both Government Curriculum and edexcel International Primary Curriculum. EMPS is also a primary exam center of edexcel IGCSE exam board. Now passed 3 academic years growing and gaining progressive trust and belief from parents and students, having over 200 students during 3 years Journey. EMPS now has one main campus in Bahan Township and two branches in Thingangyun and Dagon Townships.
Board of Education consists of Executive director, Founder, the Principal, the Vice Principal, Head of schools, Level Leaders governing the academic and admin departments of EMPS.
In preschool branch of EMPS, teaching International Preschool Curriculum covering all 5 areas of learning mixed with ECCD methods and Montessori methods starting from age 2 and half to 5 years.
In primary school of EMPS, teaching both Myanmar Government Curriculum with well experienced teachers and edexcel International Primary Curriculum with foreign teachers and local teachers for Literacy, Maths &
Science subjects. In addition, we also teach CCA like Art, Music (singing and playing instruments such as violin and recorder), IT, PE and Sports.
EMPS also emphasize on religious affair. Every morning, the students need to say prayers and meditate. The students also offer Waso robes and Kahtein robes to Sangha in order to preserve Myanmar Culture &
For seasonal festivals, EMPS has Christmas Function, Fun Fair , Sports day activity, Annual camps and excursions.
As an approved exam center of edexcel, focusing a quality education, EMPS offers School Based Tests during whole academic year and International Progression Test for higher primary students in every May with the questions from England IGCSE Board in order to gain academic achievements.
EMPS also offers Weekend classes including International Primary Curriculum and Young Learners English classes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the edexcel international Secondary curriculum guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips,
audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet
• Attend and participate in all school functions, and staff meetings as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare teaching materials for class activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
- Male (or) Female
- Any graduate (Masters Degree Preferable)
- Must have a good command of English
- At least 3 years experience in teaching