The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)Coca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd
Position Purpose / Context
To Partner with functional management and supervisor teams to implement strategic and operational plans. Build CCPBM culture and work with integrity, passion and teamwork to achieve desired results. Demonstrate leadership behaviors at all times and coach supervisors to do the same. Balance business needs with local regulations and corporate policy.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Partner with Functional Supervisors to establish operational directions for the business, implement organizational design and structure to support current and future business needs.
- Strategic business partnering role to Functional supervisors to identify business and organization capability needs; develop and implement business solutions and initiatives to support business goals
- Assist in successful deployment of the OD framework to build a high performing organization culture and set the foundation to develop organizational capabilities of people managers and employees to support business goals
- Implement HR strategies and directions to support business needs.
- Contribute to the annual business planning process.
- Support OE programs and interventions to deliver productivity, value creation and process improvements across the organization.
- Facilitates two-way dialogue between supervisor and employees through various media (e.g. Employee Survey, Town Hall Meetings, etc.).
- Works with OD and Manager HRBP, to develop action plans to address issues / concerns identified.
- Facilitate team development workshops and focus groups to build comradeship and cross-functional team interactions across the organization
- Ensure timely deployment of global processes such as Performance Process and Annual Rewards Management Program including calibration sessions
- Leverage HR Model and work with various SBPs, COEs , Internal Communications and across the system to ensure smooth deployment of HR services in the organization.
- Establish and ensure HR processes, policies, and guidelines are in place to support CCPBM culture, local, statutory/regulatory and corporate compliance requirements. Policy adhered to and implemented
- Participate as an active team member, demonstrate leadership behaviors and live CCPBM values
- Assist the organisation with external affairs relationships particularly with industry, community, schools and environmental groups as appropriate
- Partners with Supervisory Team in identifying organization capability requirements given business needs and long-term plans and in developing of strategies and action plans to address capability gaps
- Implements the capability building strategies and programs (e.g. Buy / Build / Borrow) in partnership with OD
- Coaching supervisors to manage their teams and work with Employees to resolve issues, including disciplinary and complaints procedures
- Supporting all employee relations activities for the operation through a pro-active hands on approach, with managers, employees and labor committees
- Act like an Owner
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
- Human Resources operations
- HR Policy and procedure implementation
- Coaching, Influencing and Facilitating Skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Behavioral-Based interviewing skills
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Analytical-thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent planning and organizing skills Related
- Degree level education
- 3 years experience in HR, preferably some in FMCG industry
- English skills, verbal and written
- Occasional Business Trips or if Support Sales Function more regular travel to Branch Offices