Eastern Group of Companies originally started with Hotel business in the early 1994. Over the years, our company has expended and diversified business in poultry farming, business center, mining and rubber plantation. We are currently seeking dedicated staffs that have a desire to serve others while building a professional career.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
1,000,000ks - 1,300,000ks per month meal and accommodation included
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate, through supervisory personnel, hatchery activities such as, egg pick-up and deliveries, care, incubation and hatching, grading, vaccination, and preparation and shipping of chicks
- Oversee Quality Assurance/Quality Control program Monitor and manage facility equipment and repairs, addressing maintenance issues.
- Oversee hatchery sanitation
- Keep a current knowledge of industry trends and information regarding hatchery equipment and operations
- Manage animal welfare program
- Plan and oversee hatchery budget
- Comply with all company policies, and local, state and federal laws, and regulations
- Manage chick care, maintenance, packing and transfer activities
- Manage and maintain weekly hatch schedules providing proper number of birds to processing plant
- Direct supervision of salaried and hourly employees
- Bachelor’s degree in animal or poultry science or Veterinary is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in poultry hatchery management
- Minimum 10 years experience in hatchery.
- able to stay in Yemon Farm, Helgu.