HRBP & Talent Acquisition Expert
Company vision and mission
Vision -Brew A better Future
Mission- To Be the company that sets the highest standards by
-Producing the highest quality beer in the most sustainable way
-Building brands that consumers desire
-Providing best in class customer service
-Unlocking everyone's potential.
What we do
HEINEKEN Myanmar Limited (formerly known as APB Alliance Brewery Company Limited) is owned by HEINEKEN (57%) and Alliance Brewery Company (43%). It operates one brewery in Hmawbi. Besides its international flagship Heineken® brand, HEINEKEN Myanmar also brews Tiger, ABC Extra Stout, and Regal Seven and BAWDAR. Its mission is to Brew a Better World and be a partner for growth in Myanmar, through a wide range of projects aimed at job creation, road safety, and advocating responsible consumption. The company currently employs more than 400 people.
Why you should join us
HEINEKEN Myanmar values the Quality, Ownership, Responsibility, Teamwork and Honesty.
We are highly motivated to invite the People who are willing to work in challenges, spirit, seeking new opportunities, international
Our workplace and culture
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your
aspirations. As an international company, we invest in the learning and development of our people, and provide a competitive salary, benefits and work/life balance.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
* Mobile Allowance * Group Life Insurance * International Standard Working Environment * Sat/Sun Off * Brew a Better World with us * Safe & Comfortable workplace
HRBP & Talent Acquisition Expert
- To support the business to achieve the HR strategic objectives, as set out in the HR Strategic Action Plan by acting as the bridge to represent the people agenda and to translate functional needs into HR actions and by acting as a service manager for the HR process execution in the line (recruitment, performance management, development, compensation, etc).
- Responsible for developing, executing and coordinating a successful recruitment strategy to source, attract, select, and retain talent and potential talent in the OpCo.
- Responsible for the development and execution of internal an external Employee Value Proposition strategy.
- Act as a bridge to represent the people agenda and translate functional needs into HR actions
- Act as a service manager for HR processes
- Act as an intermediary between employer and employees Workforce Planning & Org Design
- Lead the review of workforce needs, skills audits and facilitate the identification on capability gaps
- Lead succession planning
- Design organisation & communications related to restructuring, in cooperation with business Recruitment
- Execute the recruitment process for his/her area of responsibility
Performance & Talent
- Secure the performance management process; Challenge performance ratings and ensure quality feedback & bell curve
- Guide & ensure mgt. of talent and poor performers with the LM
- Review employee KPIs & provide LM guidance on actions
- Manage HR escalations and disputes
Talent Acquisition Expert:
Recruitment & Selection:
- Responsible of the R&S team.
- Develop recruitment strategy. Including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements, in collaboration with HRBPs and the business
- Counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, and working environment.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Understand and implement global / regional Recruitment & Talent developments to ensure local relevance, but minimising re-design
- Execute and coordinate all recruitment efforts across the OpCo, tracking, monitoring, and reporting recruitment KPIs (including diversity)
- Be proactive and innovate on methods to uncover talent, using recent technologies and tools (i.e. online data mining)
- Onboarding new employees
Employee Value Proposition:
- Organize and participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop and execute employer branding (internally and externally), securing HEINEKEN’s position as preferred local employer
- Provide content to Corporate Affairs for Social Media channels
Local, Regional & Global Programs:
- Develop and execute internship recruiting programs
- Execute the recruitment process for APGPs
- Be the contact person for STAs and APGPs
- Follow and comply with Life Saving Rules and Internal Policies (e.g. Code of Business Conduct)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field.
- Experience: minimum of 5 years of working experience in HR positions. A suitable candidate will also have some experience preferably in an organization within FMCG business.
- People Skills: be approachable and emphatic; people should feel comfortable forwarding concerns to and seeking advice from, working effectively with staff at all levels within the business.
- Change management skills
- Listening skills
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Discrete and Trustworthy
- Team player
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written required