Grand Wynn Group has very humble origins with a thorough commitment towards the quality of products, flawless operations, and strict adherence to timely delivery at a reasonable price with a vast distribution network in Myanmar. From a small team in 1990, we are supported now with over 550 people in diverse fields that continue to grow strongly into export of marine foods, import, and distribution of well known international brands, FMCG products mainly food & beverage, warehousing, and logistics which offers hand to hand support to our partners with on-ground presence with our committed teams and distributors in Myanmar.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do. We operate with the utmost integrity and deliver on all of our commitments. Our mission is to partner with our clients and help them achieve their goals by building long term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results.
Our vision is to be a dominant and well known leading company in Myanmar with our keen perception of the market and a future-ready stance towards consistent and constant growth.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry, Telephone Allowance,Uniform
HR & Admin Manager
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations and leaves)
- Payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Support to other department , other operation etc.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies
- Supervise and check the process of vehicles repair and maintenance
- Proven work experience as factory
- Diploma or Certificate in HR Management
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Myanmar labor law
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills