Unique Myanmar Hospitality and Leisure Gateways
Memories Group is a tourism company in Myanmar that operates an “Integrated Tourism Platform” which synergistically connects all its businesses to provide a seamless, one-of-a-kind experience aimed at creating lasting memories. The Memories Group’s strategy is to leverage on its first mover advantage and further establish its position as a leading tourism company in Myanmar.The Memories Group’s Integrated Tourism Platform comprises three business segments:
Hotels, resorts and lodges throughout the country’s major tourist and business destinations, as well as the development of new high potential tourism destinations in Myanmar.
Businesses providing experiences such as hot air ballooning, trekking, boating, diving and eco-tourism.
Travel and destination management services, creating new opportunities to explore regions previously unknown to international travelers.
• Support to Resort Manager and Head of HR in giving advice on HR issues, in line with company procedures and local labor law/legislation.
• Providing proactive administration support in recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
• Managing staff’s records are kept up to date and hygiene according to the guide line.
• Administers benefits programs such as medical reimbursement program, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Manage the preparations of the staff Payroll and timely disbursement of salaries or other employee benefits according.
• Calculate and deduct income tax for individual staff members according to Myanmar Tax Law.
• Monitoring staff’s leave by updating the computerized and manual personnel files with leave and absence details.
• Calculate end of contract benefits provision and prepare the payment request for leavers.
• Attend general HR queries of staff.
• Manage transport (Car, Boat) to support for employee when they going to off shore (Jetty). (As per duty roster during of day)
• Prepared monthly HR and Admin report to Head of HR.
• Liaison with the finance department to ensure on time payroll administration, on starters, changes and leavers.
• Plan, coordinate and manage training and development programs.
• Carry out any additional responsibility as required by the line manager (Head of HR).
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
• Previous experience (at least 3 years) in Human Resource management.
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude, and reliable in keeping confidentiality.
• Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
• Computer skills – Word, Excel, use of the Internet, databases and email.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills in English and Myanmar.
• Self-management skills.