Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Limited (MJTD) was established in January 2014 as the operator and developer of a certain portion of Thilawa Special Economic Zone, the first and a monumental project strongly supported by the governments of Myanmar and Japan. As the operator and developer of Thilawa SEZ, MJTD is responsible for the development of infrastructure in zone including the provision of roads within the zone and water purification and sewage treatment facilities. These facilities are provided to investors to ensure that their operations can be set up and function in the shortest time possible.
MJTD is a joint venture between four shareholders from Myanmar and Japan. In terms of the shareholding structure, the Thilawa SEZ Management Committee (TSMC) and the Myanmar Thilawa SEZ Holdings Public Limited (MTSH) hold 51% of the total shares of MJTD. The rest of the 49% shares are held by MMS Thilawa Development Co. Ltd. and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
-Transportation provided - Telephone Bill allowance - Evaluation Bonus and Increment - Annual Medical Check-up
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Align HR Strategies and policies, system, structures and work processes to organization strategic business goals.
- Areas of responsibility includes employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development and career development.
- Conduct performance management exercise, compensation structure, salary review and bonus exercises.
- Manage the on boarding and off boarding process.
- Oversee Performance Plan and SOP.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects or task as assigned periodically.
- Any Bachelor Degree. HRM Diploma preferred.
- At least 5-6 years' experience in a HR leadership role.
- Excellent skill in HRIS and Payroll system. Strong knowledge of international best HR practices and up to date knowledge of Employment and Labor Law of Myanmar.
- Must have the ability to work with Head of Departments, express opinions and drive change.
- Highly motivated person, quick thinking and able to work independently under a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to deal with people at all levels and is culturally sensitive.
- Deep understanding of HR disciplines and competitive practices.