Pride International School is a well-established, 3-18 co-education Cambridge curriculum international school with centres in Yangon and Mandalay. Our dedicated local and expatriate staff aim to provide an up-to-date, relevant, balanced and holistic foundation in for our students who in turn score well at IGCSE and A Level and who progress to overseas universities, particularly in the UK, US and Canada.
We offer bright, modern facilities and a class size of 24 maximum, a teacher-friendly environment, with support for in-house and external staff development that add plenty of scope for career progression, backed by a bonus system that recognizes and reward outstanding teaching. We look for team players who can really shine in and out of the classroom and who can make learning interesting, memorable and fun. Join us for the world of tomorrow.
- Support to Head of Department for recruitment Process.
- Follow up the offer candidate for joining, documents and etc.
- Arrange and provide the orientation for new employee.
- Implement and prepare the employee Contract (EC) for all employees.
- Check and update the daily/ monthly attendance, on duty, leave, overtime and others matters.
-Diploma in HR or equivalent.
-At least 3 years of relevant experience in HR and Admin.
-Good communication and interpersonal skills.
-Motivate and adaptable to change.
-Knowledge in HR software will have an added advantage.