HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
HR Executive (1) Post -UrgentHAGL Myanmar
Yangon 18 November 2019
Job Reference: MJ1572602910206
HR Executive (1) Post -Urgent
- Ensue all company rules & regulations and legal compliance.
- Manage and update HR database with different information such as personal records, leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Reviewing job descriptions for the require positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Daily check finger print attendance and late, uniforms checking, send warning letter to employee for the discipline actions.
- Update keep for the employee (Local/Expatriate) leave records to hard/soft copy.
- Do and ad-hoc HR procedures under the instruction of HR Manager
- Any graduate,more prefer for HR Diploma
- At least 3 years working experience in HR field.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge in HR Process and labor law
- Skilled in the art of multitasking.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written in English language.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:Commensurate with required experience and qualifications (Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances)
This job is inactive
ဤ အလုပ်အကိုင်ကို လျှောက်ထားပြီးပါပြီ။