• Assist in appointing the interview schedule and meetings.
• Arrange and follow up the Medical Check-up process for the new comers
• Ensure the required documents of the new comers and pass the soft copy and hard copy of photo, tax book, copy of family registration form, SSB form.
• Assist in new hires Orientation Program
• Maintain the hard copy of employee’s personal file for new hires and resigned/terminated/retired staffs.
• Maintain the employee’s information in HRIS.
• Prepare Employment Contract and submit to Labor Office.
• Monthly birthday announcement and update monthly employee contact list.
• Ensure all payroll-related queries
• Ensure payroll system remains fully operational at key processing and reporting times
• Supervise employee benefit arrangements (medical, long service award, loan, etc.)
• Maintain strong relationship with government offices such as labor, SSB, and Tax
• Any Graduate, preferably in human resources certificate
• Minimum 3 year experience of HR recruitment/administration
• Average in English (both written and spoken).
• Strong in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Minimum degree, preferably in human resources
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Excellent problem solving and people skills
• Adaptable to changes and resilient in the face of these changes
Candidates who meet the respective requirements should send their applications, describing details of qualifications & work experience to-date with contact phone numbers and mailing address by 15thAug 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.