Company Vision and Mission
Incorporate in 1991 Pioneers in Distributing Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products in Myanmar. One of Myanmar's leading Import & Distribution Companies in Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Products. 100 % locally owned Understand international business requirements Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127
Over 450 full time Employees with international standards. - 100 % locally owned. - Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127 - Strong background experiences
What We do
We understand the concept of optimum distribution critical for our each and every brand success in the market. With Yangon as Headquarter and Mandalay - Upper Myanmar regional office and stock points/depots in Upper & Lower Myanmar, our sales & marketing strong hold of over 300 people are effectively servicing the Universal Outlets. Hospitals and Clinics Super Markets Department Stores Traditional Retail Stores Market Stalls Wholesalers Mini Marts Pharmacies Restaurants & Hotels Currently, We cover approx 70% of all outlets. We cover 95% of all modern trade outlets
Your workplace and culture
Pharmaceutical Division (Appeton, Health Care OTC Products) / Consumer Division (Pharma Products) / Others (Bulk Foods for Industrial and Finished Products)
The Human Resources Executive manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company. These executives sit at the top of the HR department and take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources matters and functions. HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives.
· - Entry for employee data to register, HR Software, SSB new comer, employee Data.
· - Record Turnover list, SSB Out List
· - Prepare claim for Monthly Salary, Salary Tax, SSB, Staff Medical Charges, Staff Welfare
· - Prepare SSB and Tax document and copying SSB data to government labour office
· - Updating Tax data and entry to tax book
· - Prepare probation assessment, transfer, confirmation letter
· - Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions such as recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, etc
- Other HR duties and projects Administer job posting, shortlisting, coordination of interviews, etc
- - Carry out internal salary bench-marking for new hires Conduct and process confirmation of appointment, renewal of contract, and exit formalities
· - Any graduate with HR Diploma is preferable.
· - At least 5 years’ experience in payroll calculation independently.
· - Strong knowledge in Myanmar Labor Law for specific functions.
· - Must have communications skills and the problem-solving skills.
· - Proficiency in computer literacy
· - Required Critical Behaviors ,Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and under stressful situation