Company vision and mission
Vision -Brew A better Future
Mission- To Be the company that sets the highest standards by
-Producing the highest quality beer in the most sustainable way
-Building brands that consumers desire
-Providing best in class customer service
-Unlocking everyone's potential.
What we do
HEINEKEN Myanmar Limited (formerly known as APB Alliance Brewery Company Limited) is owned by HEINEKEN (57%) and Alliance Brewery Company (43%). It operates one brewery in Hmawbi. Besides its international flagship Heineken® brand, HEINEKEN Myanmar also brews Tiger, ABC Extra Stout, and Regal Seven and BAWDAR. Its mission is to Brew a Better World and be a partner for growth in Myanmar, through a wide range of projects aimed at job creation, road safety, and advocating responsible consumption. The company currently employs more than 400 people.
Why you should join us
HEINEKEN Myanmar values the Quality, Ownership, Responsibility, Teamwork and Honesty.
We are highly motivated to invite the People who are willing to work in challenges, spirit, seeking new opportunities, international
Our workplace and culture
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your
aspirations. As an international company, we invest in the learning and development of our people, and provide a competitive salary, benefits and work/life balance.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
* Ferry * Provide Meal * Group Life Insurance * Medical Reimbursement * Short-Term Incentive Plan
1. Efficient operation of the forklift truck in order to ensure effective supply and put away of materials and finished goods
2. Maintenance of the forklift truck in an operable, hygienic state
3. Compliance to the SHE standards and requirements in order to ensure safe operation of the forklift truck
4. To ensure a safe working environment where all legal requirements are met in socially responsible manner
5. To ensure compliance of Operational Standards / System of Company
1. Education & Other Qualifications
- Minimum high school level
- Forklift Driving Certificate / License
2. Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum (2) years of forklift driving experience, basic warehouse knowledge (E.g, Location, Bin, Rack, Pile)