Myanmar Cineplex Joint Venture Company (BI “JCGV”) was founded by a dual company, CJ CGV originated from Korea and Junction Cineplex, from Myanmar. The new joint venture was approved by the Myanmar Investment Commission on November 1, 2014. JCGV, a cinema corporation headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, features the fascinating- and latest- facilitated theatre, including 4 screens in 4 public eye locations in Yangon, 3 screens in Mandalay, 1 screen in Nay Pyi Taw and 2 screens in Mawlamyine. JCGV is designed for the customers who want to feel pampered when they go to the cinema. Sitting in the best seats in JCGV theatres, you will enjoy world class service with the best cinema - doing experience in Myanmar. It is also continuously renovating and enhancing its technology and service to keep abreast with more sophisticated and advancing Myanmar’s lifestyle.
Food & Beverage ManagerMyanmar Cineplex Co.,Ltd
• Report weekly activity to Department Head.
• Double check the request of weekly and monthly stock order.
• Negotiate the operation procedure with out-source supplier (ex; Fish Cake).
• Set up standard recipes for new menu, SOP for hygiene and maintenance for equipment.
• Check menu SOP, machine maintenance and hygiene monthly based.
• Find new source of F&B materials, machine from oversea
• Confirm the stock order and always update the minimum order quantity through Cinema Manager.
• Submit sales analytic data to Department Head and prepare promotion plan to maintain and raise up SPP.
• Double check layout for new counter and old counter renovation .
• Develop new concession menu and get approval from Division Head through Department Head.
• Create monthly promotion plan and submit to department head for approval and implement in timeline then analyze promotion report to Department Head within 7 days after promotion .
• Find outdoor events to sell pop corn and organize the necessary things to implement.
• Provide Training to staff regards concession.
• Arrange display of concession counter.
• Degree from Any Graduate University.
• More preferable diploma in food service management or related field
• Proven food and beverage management experience
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
• Guest-oriented and service-minded