Ø Visits prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and leasing programs.
Ø Responds to all “Requests for Proposals” and develops a written bid to obtain the business.
Ø Recommends the type and number of fleet vehicles needed to perform the job satisfactorily with minimal expense.
Ø Explains the leasing concept to customers and explains how they can benefit from the tax savings, reduced capital expenditures, etc.
Ø Computes leasing charges, based on such factors as length of contract, anticipated mileage, and applicable taxes.
Ø Prepares and sends leasing contracts to the appropriate party.
Ø Develops and achieves monthly profit and sales goals.
Ø Uses a customer database and prospecting system to drive monthly sales.
Ø Achieves customer satisfaction and objectives.
Ø Promotes cooperation and teamwork while building productive relationships with fellow employees.
Ø Complete tasks on time with a high degree of accuracy.
Ø Completes customer records promptly and accurately.
Ø Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
Ø Assists in the development of advertising campaigns.
Ø Contacts previous customers to remind them of lease-end dates.
- Education, training, and/or certifications should clearly demonstrate the possession of the skills stated above.
- High school or equivalent
- Some college or sales training preferred
- Driver’s license
- Bondable and insurable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years in a customer service position preferred with a notable track record of customer satisfaction.
- 1 year in Fleet Sales with notable sales record for volume and profit; 1 or more years in Automotive background preferred
- Communicates effectively especially in problem situations via phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face.
- Utilizes basic PC and software skills (e.g., Microsoft Office).