Harvey Handbags, one of the worldwide famous brand handbag manufacturers. Our product shipped all over the world for 40 years. Now, we established new facilities in Myanmar. Which is located in Hlaing Thar Yar township, Yangon with more than 4,000 employee. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we invite a caliber and enthusiastic professional to join us.
Finance ManagerHarvey Handbags Company Limited
Hlaingthaya, Yangon 06 August 2019
Job Reference: MJ1505553408880
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly ,annual financial and audit reports
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the company’s funds.
- Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
- Must have the ability and desire to work with people in a team environment, be innovative and willing to participate in internal programs, communications, work simplification, cost-reduction, quality improvement and Lean manufacturing.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant is preferable
- Familiar with Myanmar Tax system
- 5 or more years of experience as accountant
- Knowledge with Accounting Software
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Burmese.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Familiar with Manufacturing Industries
- Able to work at Hlaing Thar Yar Tsp (Ferry is provided)
- Able to speak English language will be advantageous
အခုပဲ ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ Do You want a reminder about this job in a 7 days?
လစာ ႏွင့္ ခံစားခြင့္:Negotiable
သင္ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ားကို ျပန္လည္ မွ်ေဝရန္
ဤအလုပ္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ လူႀကီးမင္း၏ အေၾကာင္းအရာအေသးစိတ္ကို ထည့္သြင္းေပးရန္ လိုအပ္ပါသည္။
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။