Finance DirectorAnanda Livemore
• Review and approve the forecasts of financial performance and cash flow of the company, based on input from other departments.
• Oversee the drafting of the Budget, and present for approval.
• Facilitate regularly meetings between Department Heads and the appropriate Finance staff, to discuss Budget Variances, issues with inter-departmental communication, and other matters.
• Monitor the financial position and results of the company, ensuring that the CFO and others in Management have an accurate understanding of the information and implications.
• Direct the teams that process all transactions and analyze results, ensuring success against agreed KPI's.
• Recruit, train, and develop staff, supporting Managers in this process.
• Oversee the implementation of the financial system.
• Manage and maintain the Vendor Master file, and oversee other key processes: Monthly Pay Run; Payroll; Collections; Billing Reconciliation; inter company accounts reconciliation and settlement; expense reports; petty cash; bank relations; internal and external audit compliance.
• Interface with the billing system / IN to retrieve information to book revenue and reconcile deferred revenue; interface with POS system to book cash and sales.
• Cycle count all Inventory (Retail; Scratchcard; Roll-out; Spare Parts; etc.).
• Reporting: management reporting (including monthly business review presentation; board pack), VAT reporting and settlement; statutory and tax reporting and filing
• BA (MBA preferred) in Finance or Accounting
• Internationally recognized accounting certification
• 10+ years of experience running the finance function of a large or mid-sized company 5+ years in telecom or related field
• Proven team leadership abilities
• Staff development - must be able to direct low-level staff in detailed responsibilities
• IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
• Open to Myanmar National