When you are looking for a Recruiter to help you find your next job, you want to know that you are in the right hands and dealing with experts.
With MyJobs Recruitment Agency you get that and a lot more.
Companies all over Myanmar have trusted MyJobs Recruitment Agency to identify the best talent for their respective job openings, to aid in growth and support their business’.
Applying for these jobs will ensure you are screened attentively and professionally and presented to the business as an active applicant who has the right skills and attribute to do the job well.
Our team consists of both local and international recruitment experts who will identify all of your needs, motivators and drivers and will take into account your specific requirements when searching for your next move.
Take control today, apply for the job you see or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Myanmar’s largest Microfinance Companies is looking for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all company accounting activities and operations
- Oversees the treasury function and ensures proper cash management and forecasting is in place
- Oversee local regulatory submissions including CIT and WHT as well as statutory audit of Financial Statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Supervise and manage treasury and account staff
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, and supporting analyses (both defined and ad
hoc). Ensures that financial reporting requirements to the company and internal deadlines and criteria are met.
- Prepare analysis and comments of financial statements in accordance with IFRS/local GAAP.
- Perform month-end, quarterly and year-end closing activities and preparation of functional results according to internal requirements
- Prepare and maintain accounting policies and streamline its functions and operations
- Coordination and preparation of Annual Budgeting Process. Planning of capital expenditures, operational costs and
headcounts together with the Senior Management. Monthly monitoring of Plan vs. Actual and initiation of action measures in case of deviations
- Report to the Management with timely and accurate financial information
- Ensure compliance with financial covenants and reporting requirements for lenders as well as statutory
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Supports the business in the execution of new products or other initiatives into operation from a finance, accounting and treasury standpoint
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Assist to Managing Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
- Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller/Sr. Finance Manager in finance management
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and compliance oriented
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction