Unique Myanmar Hospitality and Leisure Gateways
Memories Group is a tourism company in Myanmar that operates an “Integrated Tourism Platform” which synergistically connects all its businesses to provide a seamless, one-of-a-kind experience aimed at creating lasting memories. The Memories Group’s strategy is to leverage on its first mover advantage and further establish its position as a leading tourism company in Myanmar.The Memories Group’s Integrated Tourism Platform comprises three business segments:
Hotels, resorts and lodges throughout the country’s major tourist and business destinations, as well as the development of new high potential tourism destinations in Myanmar.
Businesses providing experiences such as hot air ballooning, trekking, boating, diving and eco-tourism.
Travel and destination management services, creating new opportunities to explore regions previously unknown to international travelers.
Key Responsibility of the Role
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations.
• Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Oversees all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Ensures all banquet functions are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations.
• Develops an action plan to attack need areas and expand on strengths based on employee engagement and guest satisfaction results.
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
• Any degree holder with certificate from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality Minimum 4 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
• Must be fluent in English for both writing and speaking
• Leadership skills to delegate and direct the activities of the team to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
• Well-organized to make sure the varied requirements for food safety, supplies, inventory and staff.
• Strong customer service skills to interact with guests, handle concerns and foresee any possible problems to ensure that guests are well cared-for.