Lithan aims to transform higher learning and adult education in Asia. Our competency-based curriculum, work-integrated learning pedagogy, and Just in Time technology develop tech and entrepreneurship talents for the new economy. We leverage on innovative technology and pedagogy to offer relevant, flexible, and affordable learning programmes. Our education model combines competency-based curriculum, work integrated learning, and just in time delivery to produce skilled professionals for enterprises.
" LITHAN Myanmar is pleased to announce vacancies for professional General English / IELTS Teachers "
Engagement : Part-time
• The role of LITHAN EFL Teacher consists of planning, preparing and teaching high quality English lessons to our students.
• Our teachers are expected to use course books, materials and photocopiable resources for lesson planning, as well as incorporate a variety of media and technology to make the lessons interesting, interactive and effective.
• Teachers must also complete course administration such as attendance registers, reports and records within the stipulated timeframe.
• We’re looking for teachers who can help us develop a creative atmosphere in the school, so that we can deliver the best service to our students.
• Making teaching plans for the General English/IELTS Program
• Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
• Making and providing appropriate feedback to the students
*Qualifications & Experience*
• 2++ years of experience in teaching General English. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable.
• CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL or other equivalent qualifications
• Experience in teaching FCE/CAE preparation classes is an advantage
• A Degree is preferred but not essential
• Familiarity with CEFR levels is essential, as all of our teachers are expected to assess levels and plan lessons/courses.
• Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
• A friendly and confident manner
• Flexibility and organization skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in language teaching methodology
•Able to work effectively as part of a team and cross-functionally in order to ensure course growth and success.
•Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching
•Open minded towards new challenges, positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures