HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Document ControllerHAGL Myanmar
Yankin, Yangon 22 January 2020
Job Reference: MJ1579667983123
- Copy, scan and store documents ,Review and update technical documents
- Keep, handle, track, circulate and distribute all relevant documentation and correspondence
- Perform classification of documents through sorting, filling and archiving
- Ensure documents are compliance with standards and regulations
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures
- Ensure all technical documents such as reports, drawings and blueprints are collected and input in system
- Ensure that circulation duration for distribution list and cycle are tracked and any deviations (delays) are reported, as these may impact
the project delivery schedule.
- Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them
- Manage and preserve all documents related to projects for any case Manage the flow of documentation/information within the organization Handle distribution of all incoming calls, incoming and outgoing mails, faxes,
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and
terms of agreement
- Perform office administration duties including office equipment maintenance, procurement of office supply
- At least 3 years related experience in Construction Field.
- Proven ability in planning, organizing and implementing work priorities to ensure the orderly flow of construction documentation throughout
the construction process
- Work independently with minimum supervision and a team player
- Ability to work cross functionally, internally, externally, and internationally.
- Willing to station in remote area
- Working level proficiency in English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about HSE
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:Attractive Salary + Alllowance
This job is inactive
ဤ အလုပ်အကိုင်ကို လျှောက်ထားပြီးပါပြီ။