The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Distributor ExecutiveCoca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd
Reporting to: General Sales Manager
Position Purpose / Context
Responsible for Inventory & Distribution Management of the assign territory.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
1. PicOs of MLP's location/town/market along with RSM, TSM Sales & Distribution Manager
2. Responsible for MLP's Capability Development
3. Responsible for Customer Complaint resolution
4. Responsible for implementation of credit policy & monitoring customer outstanding
5. To ensure Quality guidelines, ensure FIFO and BBD/DOD norms at the MLP points.
6. Daily Visit at MLP points as per PJP & Stock audit as routine
7. MLP Management- Daily co-ordination & follow ups -for Data usages, & Glass reconciliation
8. MLP Stock availability- Take care of over stocking (to reduce excess investment) & MLPSAI
9. ROI & Infrastructure – Warehouse Space Vehicle working according to BP
10. Drive Implementation of replenishment based supply.
11. Analyze “Order wise, SKU wise MLPs level “actual supply of stocks and the dispatch plan as per continuous replenishment
12. Ensure the Secondary Claim submission & Credit on time with the followups with Sales & Finance
13. Comply to organization “food safety Standards and Program”.
MLP Automation System
14. SFA implementation along with Sales team.
15. Work out a time bound implementation and transition plan.
16. To make an operational plan with responsibilities and milestones to review the execution of the plan.
17. Work with IT, MLPs and Sales team and ensure timely installation, regular use by MLPs and On-line of Data in to the system.
18. Transition towards full automation of SFA & CRS - with SFA output flowing in straight to CRS
19. Discount Management on SFA (e-claims).
Processes at Daily Execution
20. Review mechanism of previous day’ performance and KPI’s results like Order Status, 100% Order Entry, Order Turnaround Time, Service Level Agreement Compliance, MLP Stock Availability Index, MLP Fill Rate, MLP Stock Norm Compliance & etc.
21. Followup for Glass & Outstanding as per policy
22. Define the Permanent Dispatch Plan & Standard Load Size by Customer in order to Minimize PDP & Maximize Load Size.
23. Drive corrective actions to improve systems & processes basis MLP’s Survey & Feedback
24. Maintain MLP’s Feedback & profile database and share with stakeholders..
25. Safety Training as per calendar
26. Route Optimization at MLPs
27. Review & share route Compliance to Road net Route
28. Initiate off-peak/night deliveries for large drops to improve vehicle utilization.
29. Responsible for healthy Pre Sale & Tell sale Operation- Beat planning, PJP of PSRs, Fill rate, LPSC & Non Buyer
30. Weekly report on Systems implementation vs plan (on No of locations, quality of implementation, Extent of use by user, Benefits derived vs envisaged)
31. OOS and Inventory reports.
32. Outlet level reports through SFA
Submit other standard reports as per specified frequency
Act like an Owner
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
Develop Self and Others
Ability to articulate concepts in an understandable manner
Effective time management
Customer Relationship management
Distribution design basics
Cost benefit analysis awareness especially RTM costs.
Operational knowledge of Warehouse Infrastructure and design
Channels of distribution, Transportation, Fleet Management, System Implementation & safety.
Key Success Criteria's:
RTM service levels and costs
Stock levels at MLPs points as per norms.
Scientific Distribution Management
MLPs satisfaction survey scores
Enhance team performance – Improvement in Score Card
RTM Functional Vertical improvement of core KPI’s
Standard Routines being followed across the business plan Myanmar.
Awareness on roles and responsibilities.
Related Position Requirements/Qualifications
3+ years of work experience in FMCG field
Working knowledge of MS office applications.
University/Bachelor’s degree - Graduate in BA or BSc
English and Burmese
70-80% in travelling