Digital Product Development ManagerAnanda Livemore
• Research and identify new technologies, vendors and mediums to create new services that meet overall business objectives;
• Continuous monitoring the portfolio of digital services for the consumer and business segment;
• Conduct studies and analysis to determine the competitiveness of ananda digital services;
• Managing outside partners of digital services for ananda;
• Providing support and continuous updating of the corporate site with correct and current information of digital services;
• Development and implementation of new/additional VAS for the existing portfolio;
• Coordinate activities across the organization, work collaboratively and coordinate cross functionally with other units;
• Facilitate quality consultation and communication within own team, within the department and with other departments;
• Any other task as defined by ACS Management in line with the employee’s skills and experience.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
• 3 years of relevant experience preferably in telecommunications marketing
• 4G LTE hands on experience in building value propositions
• Practical knowledge of product management, G2M process, project management and planning
• Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
• Proven track record in management of complex programs.
• Strategic and analytical abilities.
• Professionally proficient in English and Burmese