We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world.Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Digital Marketing AnalystWall Street English
1. Analyse and design the digital marketing Insight
o Design personas and identify leads acquisition strategies across relevant digital platforms
o Tracking and analyzing user behaviors and customer journeys available to enable effective lead acquisition and retargeting
2. Monitor and manage digital marketing data
o Deep dive monitoring digital leads generation targets and conversion rate from leads to books, books to shows, and shows to contract with telemarketing team and sales team.
o Monitor dashboards in collaboration with the Analytics team to monitor the performance of the different digital journeys / posts / platforms
o Advise on interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to marketing team
o Analyse balance between spending budget and performance.
o Report on digital marketing performance on a daily basis to Digital Marketing Manager
3. Drive process efficiency
o Ensure that the leads generated are entered in the relevant media in the Sales CRM system
o Connect with the Sales and Telemarketing teams to identify initiatives improving conversion across the sales funnel, for example by enriching lead information upstream
4. Assist a marketing automation transformation program
o Streamline current reporting around marketing campaign and team’s performance
o Define standard reporting requirements and work with the Marketing Operations and IT teams to implement changes and enhancements
o Assist on Digital Marketing Tools Implementation and Installation
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, marketing, business administration, or computer science
• 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modeling
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Social Baker, or similar systems and tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with business intelligence, database mining, and statistical analysis tools
• Good spreadsheet skills with proven experience managing large data sets and performing analysis
• Creative presentation skills for packaging analytics in a simple and actionable way
• Good communication skills to share and present analyses with marketing teams and leadership